Aww, thank you ♥
Oh god I’m running out of interesting things.
1. These two places are where I’m off to tomorrow:
(with slightly less bikers)
And here, with lots more bikers!
2. I’m very sarcastic and deadpan which gets me in trouble with people who don’t realise that the more sarcastic I am, the more I like someone.
3. The last box set I bought was Series 5 of Merlin. I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch the finale again. It hurt too much.
4. I have a sliding scale for fandom pain. On a scale from 0 to 10, with 0 being Secret in the Siege and 10 being Torchwood COE, how much did something hurt? :P
5. Right now I have two Bones posters, I Hobbit poster, 1 Avengers poster and 3 John Barrowman posters on my wall.
6. A cardboard cutout of David Tennant as the 10th Doctor lives next to my desk. He sees all!
7. I’ve had my ears pierced twice. I don’t think I could go for a third time because the second lot hurt a lot more than I expected! Jesus Christ I’m a wimp lol.
8. I have a contingency plan for if my house ever catches fire and I need to save my gadgets and my pets. I keep a bag under my bed specifically to save all my hard drives.
9. I don’t really understand the obsession some people have with policing what other people can enjoy. Just shut up and go away.
10. I keep asking my work colleague if I can borrow her son so I can go to Thomas Land at Drayton Manor without people staring at me
Max pretty much telling an FBI Agent he’s gonna go shoot the Gravedigger.
I’m thinking of driving to the National Memorial Arboretum to pay my respects tomorrow because the amount of racist, ignorant hate on my FB is making me feel nauseas.